In cooperation with the Ruhr-Universität Bochum (RUB), isits AG offer the on-the-job distance learning course "Applied IT Security Master of Science".
In a demanding environment where success is linked to innovation the aim of distance learning is to contribute to the increased qualification requirements and thus enhance your career prospects. Take the opportunity to further education by on-the-job learning and invest in your professional future.
Gain a Master’s Degree which entitles to a promotion
After successful completion of your studies the Ruhr-Universität Bochum will award you the academic degree of a „Master of Science“ (MSc) which entitles to promotion. The close cooperation of isits AG with the Ruhr-Universität Bochum guarantees a practical orientation of the distance learning courses promoted by our partner TÜV Rheinland (MOT).
Since May 2006, the distance learning master degree is accredited and aimed at (business) computer scientists, (electrical) engineers but also at mathematicians and physicians who want to expand their professional skills by IT security and latest technologies-related topics. Interested persons without undergraduate studies will be able to enroll the academic continuing distance learning course "Applied IT Security Master of Science" graduating with the certificate „CAISP Certified Applied IT Security Professional".
Distance learning benefits for you
You will gain expertise which will enable you to respond to the challenges of a continually advancing IT world.
Further education alongside your job: that means no downtimes for you
- You invest in your professional further development and thus enhance your career prospects.
- You develop a completely new (specialist) network of fellow students, teachers and industrial representatives from the IT security sector which opens up new possibilities for your company.
- Worldwide, academic degrees represent a recognized qualification which will also strengthen the reputation of your company.
- Flexible, individual working hours.
- Why attend various different on-site classes when having the opportunity to cover far-reaching issues in the domain of IT security with one single tuition package?